Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Little People

One can appreciate the students we have once one has tried to teach a group of kids who (you do not have the degree to teach.) in my case, I got to teach kindergarten to second grade. What a different experience. I can not say I really enjoy the little little people! It is a whole new world when it comes to little little people. They are fascinated by the oddest things like a green markers and paper airplanes! I have little patience for the immaturity of high school students ... So the young minds of 5 - 7 year olds. Save me, please!! They also lose interest very very very very very very very very very very very quickly!! Even my amazing Moses and the burning bush picture ....

           

... Didn't interest them. Oh well. Little people ... are ... a ... whole ... different ... BALLPARK! I like high schoolers! Enough said! 

No comments:

Post a Comment