Friday, June 21, 2013

Adventures of a Math Teacher

This past week I got to enjoy a well deserved trip to Orlando, Florida. I have in theory tried to go to Universal Studios: Islands of Adventure again since the opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but with the marriage of two friends, countless hours of planning with other friends and then getting mildly disappointed because the friends backed out. FINALLY, I got to go! I did highly enjoy the trip and I just want to share a few pictures with you.
I really enjoyed the Butterbeer. It was a mixture of Cream Soda and a really frothy butterscotch-flavored whip cream. I enjoyed frozen and non-frozen cup of each. I got a really nice cup, too. 


There is something satisfying about seeing a castle that has been a major part of my childhood for over a decade. The castle was amazing and I wish I could have climbed the rock and sit near the castle.


Of course you can not have Hogwarts without Hogsmeade. It had all kinds of shops and eateries for one to enjoy the full experience of the wizarding world. 


The final location that needed the to be shown is non other than Hagrid's Hut. IT WAS AWESOME! Fang was barking at me! 

2 comments: