Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Budget for Tomorrow: Budget 1

Admit it, as teachers, we have to budget accordingly. Most of us get paid once a month and have to keep constant tabs on our funding! This month is the trial month. Because there is a lot I don't know and I dread finding out to be honest. I borrowed this from the blog, Live Half Full.

                                



10 steps, easy enough! The first thing I need to do this month is gather all my documents in one place and determine where my money goes. In turn, I will also determine my deadlines. (Which I know in my brain, but I'll write them down!) I will start doing this now. Any advice you can give me, let me know, in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Couple of awesome budgeting websites I use:

    mint.com-- will track all your spending by category and give you pie charts, let you set goals, etc.

    eebacanhelp.com-- is like an online version of the envelope system (where you put money in envelopes and when it's gone, it's gone).

    ReplyDelete