Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pinterest Creation #1: Phone Jail

I got this idea from this pin on Pinterest, Phone Jail.


What do you need? 
1. a container - DOLLAR TREE
2. electrical tape - DOLLAR TREE
3. adhesive letters (phone jail) - DOLLAR TREE
4. scissors - ON HAND
5. sharpie -ON HAND

Estimated Cost: $3.00

Step 1: Gather your materials. 


Step 2: Put a band of electrical tape around the top and bottom of your container. 

Step 3: Put strips of electrical tape vertically all around the container.  

Step 4: Place your letters on the container. This can be done anyway you see fit. I had to color my letters with the sharpie. 

If you are like me, phones are the bane of civilization! So, now when I get one I will take it and put in my nifty new phone jail!
 


 

3 comments:

  1. How do you promise that another student won't take someone else's phone when they go to retrieve theirs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well in my county, when we take up a cell phone We turn them in to the office! So, I usually stick a Sticky Note to it with their name on it and the number of times I have taken it up.

    ReplyDelete