Saturday, July 6, 2013

Favorite Things # 2: The Dollar Tree

Admit it, you love the dollar tree as much as the next person and I am not an exception! Why do I love the dollar tree? Well, can I be blunt? EVERYTHING IS A DOLLAR! Such things are a rare treat in this world. Really what brings me back is I can preform pins from Pinterest and my brain without paying to much for them. 

  
Mini shopping spree .... I have 8 dollars in my wallet, right now! So what will I make using the thing I bought? 

Here is what I bought .... a Mini Trash Can, a pack of Stress Balls, two packs of Foam Letters, a pack of Activity Pads, rolls of Electrical Tape, and a storage container. I know you've only counted 7 items, I also bought a pack of filler paper to donate to the locate school supply for students who may need the extra help to buy school supplies. 


I bought each of the following items because of pins I want to create or ideas from my brain or others brains.

The Dollar Tree can turn your ideas into reality! Its cheap and you can stretch your teacher dollars further! 

No comments:

Post a Comment