Thursday, July 11, 2013

Favorite Things #3: QR Codes

I have found an idea that I hope works for the future of my classroom management, QR Codes. I have taken the advice of several pinners on Pinterest and made reward tickets that can only be read with a QR reader. This way I can keep tract of the rewards I am giving and the students will not know what they earned.

The rewards I've made tickets for so far are ....

1. A pencil in your time of need. No penalty on your participation grade.
2. An Extra Restroom/Locker Pass
3. Candy Rewards (1 piece and 2 piece)
4. Extra Credit on My Rigorous Assessments ( 3 pts on Quizzes and 5 pts on Test)

Here are my reward tickets....



The student will choose one of the reward tickets (which will be lamenated!) and I will scan the code with my iPad and then I will give the student the reward. 

You can make QR codes for free and I love using them to randomly give out rewards and point values in games. Here is the website in which you can make QR Codes here.



2 comments:

  1. Me too, I was finally able to create something cause I had access to a computer

    ReplyDelete